Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review Of 2014

I will not say I am happy everyday,
I will not say I did not cry in 2014,
I will not say I succeeded in everything in 2014,
I will not say everything went well as planned in 2014,
BUT I must say I am blessed to be able to enter 2015 !!!

A flashback of the memorable events in 2014 ;

*Got my first Bible and wrapped it up nicely

*Bought first hair straightener

 *Appreciation from parents
 *Bought Etude House cushion foundation

 *First encounter God camp

 *First spaghetti top

 *Boyfie 'force' me to choose a pair of New Balance

 *First photoshoot

 *Awesome haircut @number76

 *First time having tea at TWG, Pavilion

 *Celebrating our 6th Anniversary @Miam Miam

 *Second Encounter God camp

 *Bought a Hello Kitty skirt

 *Dreams came true! Boxes of presents on 21st Birthday

 *Got proposed on my Birthday 10-11-2014

 *Thank You for all your patience and hardwork! <3
 *Shortest Singapore Trip ever! Went to the Aquarium and finally get to meet relative's son, baby Javier!

 *One Day Sekinchan Road Trip

 *Attended Ivy's wedding dinner with new red romper

 *First time baking cookies for Christmas

 *The White Queen event at FGA CYC

 *Christmas Eve party ; barbecue & steamboat & exchanging gifts

 *Last trip of 2014, Malacca Upside Down house

Together, Let's bring the HAPPY and BLESSED memories in 2014 and move forward to

☆               
2015

Happy New Year!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment